Tuesday 28 July 2009

Bangladesh has won the 2nd ODI and the Series too

last night i gave up hope.. when the windies reached that total of 274/6, in the history of Bangladesh cricket, Bangladesh cricket team has never been able to chase down that total. And the way the openers were chasing after the first 10 overs i switched off my TV. i thought it was just a waste of time to watch Bangladesh lose. Boy, i was not ready for the surprize. When i woke up, i didnt ever bother to check the newspaper as i was too sure about the result, and then my mom told me the obvious, “we lost”, and I said, yeah i know, we can never chase that total. The she gave me a smile and told me to check the newspaper.. boy was a surprized…. it seems Shakib’s captaincy has changed the way Bangladesh is approaching their target. Yes, we will lose again and again and again like we always do, but something will change, I hope that it does.

Final Score:

West Indies: 274/6

Bangladesh: 276/7

CricInfo Page

No comments:

Post a Comment