Thursday 25 February 2010

A Funny Joke

Just another forward mail, but this time i got this funny joke, couldnt help but publish it.. haha

 

Better Than Pork

A priest and a rabbi found themselves sharing a compartment on a train.

After a while, the priest put down his book and opened a conversation by saying, “I know, in your religion, you’re not supposed to eat pork . . . but have you really never even tasted it?”

The rabbi closed his newspaper and responded, “I must tell you the truth. Yes I have, on the odd occasion.”

The rabbi had his turn of interrogation. He asked, “I know that in your religion, you’re supposed to be celibate . . . but . . .”

The priest interjected, “Yes, I know what you are going to ask, and yes, I have succumbed to temptation once or twice.”

The two resumed their reading. There was silence for a while. Then the rabbi peeked around his newspaper and said, “Better than pork, isn’t it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment